7-Nurse Ratched from Ken Kesey’s “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”
– A picnic with her might make you appreciate sanity a little more.
8-The White Witch from C.S. Lewis’s “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”
– She could provide an endless supply of Turkish delight… or turn the picnic into a frozen wonderland.
9-President Snow from Suzanne Collins’s “The Hunger Games” series
– Just hope he doesn’t decide to turn your picnic into a deadly competition.
10-The Joker from various Batman comics
– The ultimate wild card, his presence would surely make for an unforgettable picnic.
11-Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde from Robert Louis Stevenson’s “Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde”
– Will you be dining with the charming doctor or his sinister alter ego?
12-The Wicked Witch of the West from L. Frank Baum’s “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”
– Just make sure to pack an extra umbrella in case of flying monkeys.
Remember, inviting these fictional villains might make your picnic anything but ordinary. They might bring a sense of mischief, danger, or even unexpected insight. While their intentions may be dark, the picnic could certainly be illuminated with unique perspectives and, quite possibly, a touch of chaos. Just be sure to keep a keen eye on your sandwiches—some of these characters have quite the appetite, in more ways than one!